HANDMADE IN BALI
How do we produce items?
- Items are handmade to order (we do carry ready stock of many favorite items)
- We have several local teams of lovely men and women who hand cut then sew all of our bandanas and other products
- Fabrics are 100% cotton, custom screen printed by hand in Bali, and exclusive to The Paws!
We package at our lil’ warehouse then send to pups & parents around the world!
What size bandana should I get for my pup?
XS [Extra Small] will fit teacup breeds, Yorkie, Cats Chihuahua or mini breeds.
The XS bandana is a tailored bandana, with less fabric than our S - XL bandanas.
Neck Size 7" - 10"
Neck Size 17cm - 25cm
S [Small] fits Dachshunds, Pug, Jack Russells, Shih Tzu, Terrier or Maltise.
Neck Size 8" - 12"
Neck Size 20cm - 30cm
M [Medium] is a good option if you are not sure if your dog is small or not - oversize bandanas look best on smaller dogs! Medium fits Border Collies, Cocker Spaniels, Beagle, French Bulldog, Corgi, Mini Golden Doodles.
Neck Size 12" - 15"
Neck Size 30cm - 38cm
L [Large] is for bigger dogs like Doodles, Vizla, Border Collie, Boxer, Labrador, German Shepherd, Pitt Bull.
This is the size bandana I prefer for my mix - breed dog Scout, I like the slightly larger look on bandanas with a fuller bandana and longer tie!
Neck Size 15" - 17"
Neck Size 38cm - 42cm
XL [Extra large] is for Great Dane, Huskies, Retriever, Saint Bernard, BullDog, Doberman & other BIG dogs!
Neck Size 17" - 23"
Neck Size 42cm - 58cm
If you are unsure about the size you need, we always recommend going up a size, oversize bandanas look so cute!
Where is my order?
- When we receive an order, we fulfil the order with ready stock and made-to-order products. We work with our sewing team Monday to Saturday (resting on Sunday!) and work to fill orders as soon as they come in
- Made to order sewing can take up to several days
- After producing the order items, we pack & send to our international shipping agent (locally owned Bali shipping office)
- From Bali to the world / we then use FedEx, DHL, Indonesia Post and EMS postal services to dispatch your order
USA orders are directly shipped every few days from Bali to Virginia Beach, then we USPS these to you from Virginia
Where does The Paws ship?
- We ship everywhere!
How do you charge shipping?
- We offer pre-calculated shipping costs.
These depend on where you are located in the world.
When will my order ship?
- Processing orders takes us up to 7 business days. Add shipping time around the world, and we do our best to have your order delivered to your doorstep within 14 business days
- Shipping times around the world vary, so please be aware of that when placing your order
How can I track my order?
- Wherever possible, we email you a tracking number
- If no tracking number is available, we do know the dispatch date & shipper
- Most order delivery times around the world are between 7 to 10 working days
- If your order is delayed due to shipping, we will do our best to provide information to you
- Please email us directly with any issues
HOW DO THE PAWS GIVE BACK?
We give back a percentage of every product sold directly to dogs in need.
Please follow our Insta-story @thepaws.co to see the work we do.
VIDEO LINK - YouTube, You are part of this!
- For wholesale customers (people that re-sell The Paws) we make direct donations in your name, to charitable pet organizations of your choice.
- We do fundraise directly with our Instagram community for specific rescue needs - one example being; raising money for vaccination efforts in Sri Lanka and on the island of Bali.
PRODUCT RETURNS POLICY
- We will take back an item if you are not happy with it, please email us the details.
- If you are missing items in your order, please take a photograph of the packing and of the items you did receive.
Email us this with the details and we will help you out quickly!
SHIPPING TAXES AND DUTIES CHARGES
- The Paws does not pay for local taxes when products are delivered to international addresses
- Local shipping offices should answer with details if additional charges or duties have been applied, (this very rarely happens as the products are below he value that should incur duties).
- If you have sent us a direct message on Instagram and we have not replied, we are so sorry!
- The best way to get in touch with us regarding an order is with a direct email - email@example.com